AWWebStore will enable your company's Web site to process orders for your Avanté system. With AWWebStore your Customers,
Distributors, Consumers, and even Employees (on behalf of a Customer) will be able to purchase products on-line through
a streamlined Web interface. And because AWWebStore does Real-Time validations when the order is being placed you can rest
assured that only accurate orders will be updated into your Avanté system.
Features of AWWebStore include:
1. Incorporating your company's logo, color scheme, and navigation into the AWWebStore web pages
2. Complete support for B2B, and B2C
3. Pricing displayed by AWWebStore is done in Real-Time (i.e. customer specific as you have it setup in your Avanté system)
4. All Web orders go into your Avanté system in Real-Time and also execute all of the Avante business logic
5. Order confirmations are automatically emailed to the user who placed the order
6. The Web screens perform Real-Time validation of all information entered so only accurate and valid orders are processed into Avanté
7. Supports Saved Carts, Favorites, and even the ability to auto-upload order information
8. Product Detail Pages including display of "Associated Products" for Upselling
$16,500 Turnkey Price - Complete Solution
For the turnkey price of $16,500 AWWebStore includes everything needed for your company's Web site to provide Real-Time E-Commerce
Integration to your Avanté system. In fact there is no requirement to upgrade your Avanté system because AWWebStore is designed to work
at all releases even if you have customization.
Here are just a few of the screens included with AWWebStore (Click Here to setup a demonstration)
This screen is an example showing one type of product navigation. AdvancedWare always adapts the pages to match the navigation and styling
that works best for your company. In this example the user can navigate via the left hand menu as well as by clicking on the picture
that represents the product category.
The screen below shows the products available for sale within the product category selected. A key feature of AWWebStore is that the pricing
displayed comes right out of Avanté and is specific to the customer connected to the Web Site. Note: If a Consumer is shopping on the
site then they will see Retail Prices.
If the user would like to see additional details about a particular product they can click on it and the detail page below is shown.
This page will have multiple images of the product along with much more detail information on the product. Note: This page will also
display any "Associated" products for Upselling.
The Check Out screen is shown below. Credit Card purchases, Shipment Method (including Real-Time shipment prices for UPS and/or FedEx),
and Special Instructions for the order are just a few of the features available on this screen. Note: As soon as the user clicks on the Send
Order button, a fully integrated Sales Order is processed into the Avanté System in Real-Time. In fact if you have any customization in your
order entry function, AWWebStore will execute this logic as well.